Your arrow shot
Straight through my heart
Let in the light
Pushed past the dark
Straight through my heart
Let in the light
Pushed past the dark
We once were young
But now we're only saving face
We can never change the blood flow
Still looking back but see no trace
But now we're only saving face
We can never change the blood flow
Still looking back but see no trace
This love is a fever and I'm hit
Can't stand it, I'm pleading let me in
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
Can't stand it, I'm pleading let me in
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
This love was a shelter from the storm
A love to come home to never more
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
A love to come home to never more
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
The walls we build
Can't keep us in
The truth is out
The stampede begins
Can't keep us in
The truth is out
The stampede begins
We once were young
But now we're only saving face
We can never change the blood flow
Still looking back but see no trace
But now we're only saving face
We can never change the blood flow
Still looking back but see no trace
This love is a fever and I'm hit
Can't stand it, I'm pleading let me in
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
Can't stand it, I'm pleading let me in
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
This love was a shelter from the storm
A love to come home to never more
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
A love to come home to never more
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
Ever wonder why we stayed in this room
Living easy on the promises we made
Fighting hard to keep the wolves at bay
Living easy on the promises we made
Fighting hard to keep the wolves at bay
This love is a fever and I'm hit
Can't stand it, I'm pleading let me in
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
Can't stand it, I'm pleading let me in
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
This love is a fever and I'm hit
Can't stand it, I'm pleading let me in
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
Can't stand it, I'm pleading let me in
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
This love was a shelter from the storm
A love to come home to never more
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
A love to come home to never more
We're losing the love
We're losing the love
This love is a fever and I'm hit
Can't stand it, I'm pleaded let me in
Can't stand it, I'm pleaded let me in
No comments:
Post a Comment