Martina Stoessel

Thursday, 21 July 2016

I just love Martina and Jorge together <3 They look soo cute together. I wish they could get together once again <3 They are made for each other. JORTINI FOREVER 
Posted by Martina at 11:29
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Martina
I'm Zainab. Here you'll find everything about Martina Stoessel
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (26)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (16)
      • Spanish olala
      • Violetta funny faces
      • I'm Zainab and I live in Pakistan. I'm a pretty bi...
      • I love you violetta
      • Supercreative I'm alive
      • Forever
      • Great escape tini
      • Losing the love tini
      • Light your heart Jorge blanco
      • Born to shine tini
      • Jorge Blanco Leon
      • TINI-The new life of Violetta
      • Season 1 Episode 1
      • Its so cruel to do that :( I feel sorry for vil...
      • I just love Martina and Jorge together <3 They l...
      • Well, as you can see,this is my very first post o...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.